"It could all be so simple...."
But it probably won't be.
Musings. Wise Words. Stupid stuff. Life.
1. Reasonable Doubt (Classic)
2. The Blueprint (Classic)
3. The Black Album (Classic)
4. Vol. 2 (Classic)
5. American Gangster (4 1/2, cohesive)
6. Magna Carta (Fuckwit, Tom Ford, Oceans, Beach, On the Run, Grail)
7. Vol. 1 (Sunshine kills this album…fuck… Streets, Where I’m from, You Must Love Me…)
8. BP3 (Sorry critics, it’s good. Empire (Gave Frank a run for his money))
9. Dynasty (Intro alone…)
10. Vol. 3 (Pimp C verse alone… oh, So Ghetto)
11. BP2 (Too many songs. Fucking Guru and Hip Hop, ha)
12. Kingdom Come (First game back, don’t shoot me)
Can’t argue with him.
My top 3: Black Album, American Gangster, MCHG. Sorry critics.
They got a bitch slap at the end of the 4th quarter. 1 second left, it was tied, Alabama attempted a field goal, Auburn caught it and managed to make a touchdown, winning the game completely. It was beautiful.
ahahahahahaha, good. Fuck em’.
Preach it! I really don’t like Alabama…and I love how Auburn came from a shitty season last year to being ranked this year. Keeps me hopeful for my team.
As long as you have hope! We’re supposed to be getting Chain Gaily back for Tech. So we’re still gonna suck.
This always happens during the Iron Bowl. Bama will be going strong and then slack off during the second half. I still love ‘em though.
Oh my gosh, JUST LIKE GEORGIA TECH AND MOST OF THE OTHER TEAMS FROM ATLANTA.
Seriously, the Thrashers were the only good team we had. Then they left. Assholes.
Ha. It’s funny. Because you thought the Thrashers were good. When they weren’t.
from what i can remember, this is my first Thanksgiving away from my family. and my grandma is in the hospital. and i still don’t have any friends up here, so i’ll be “celebrating” by being at work all day.
it’s a weird feeling. it’s all part of growing up, i suppose.
i keep asking myself if i’m regretting the move. i don’t think so. i’m thankful for the chance to move up in the field that i actually wanna work in. and the money. and the job itself and the people are as nice as i can ask for.
it just sucks when you know you don’t fit in. but whatevs. stay here for a year or two, head off for the next adventure. that’s something to look forward to.